with Nance Lucas, PhD and Sara Oliveri, BA, MAPP
Sara Oliveri, BA, MAPP, is a life coach, speaker, and business owner. She is one of fewer than 300 people in the world to earn a master’s degree in positive psychology. Sara is the founder of a coaching & consulting firm in Washington, D.C. where she offers life coaching and organizational training. As a life coach Sara works one-on-one with individuals to help them maximize joy and fulfillment in their lives.
On the show we discuss;
- Positive psychology- from an illness paradigm to thriving paradigm
- The Center for Consciousness & Transformation at George Mason University
- George Mason University as the Well-Being U.
- Creation a culture of well-being
- Understanding Happiness and Human Well-Being: an informative and experiential class
- Social and economic benefits of implementing positive psychology in the work place