Kimberly Keller Boone found her life in ruins from years of alcholol and drug abuse. Her family and community were devastated as well as her health and well-being. This set her on a spiritual path which included discovering the sensory deprivation tank (float tank) and its benefits on healing mind, body and spirit. Seeing the benefits on her own life, she decided she wanted to be of service to others and opened up a floatation tank company in the DC Metro Area. Her story is one of healing and service.
On the show we cover:
- Addiction and self-healing
- Joe Rogan and floating
- muscle relaxation and healing
- stress reduction and peace of mind
- Fibromyalgia and ADDHD
- Combat Stress and PTSD
- What is a sensory deprivation tank?
- Healing body, mind and spirit
- Meditation and deep contemplation
Seven Theories of Floating