is the author of The Elegant Self
and Strength to Awaken
. He specializes in helping people resolve their persistent painful limitations to become more powerful, proficient and aligned with what matters most in life.
Rob is a skilled Psychotherapist, leading Performance Coach, Psychology Professor at Naropa University and an Integral Zen Practitioner. He runs his private practice in Boulder Colorado serving clients world wide. Rob works with a broad range of executives and professionals, undergraduate and graduate students and athletes ranging from high school to Olympic and professional world champions.
On the show we discuss:
- From Astronaut to Neuronaut
- From conventional psychology to higher reaches of human development
- Transpersonal and developmental psychology
- Adult psychological development
- Socialized Mind
- Self-Authoring Mind
- Self-Transforming Mind
- Meditation as tool for self-transformation
- States and Stages of Consciousness
with Nance Lucas, PhD and Sara Oliveri, BA, MAPP
Nance Lucas, PhD
, is the Executive Director of the Center for Consciousness & Transformation
, Associate Professor, and former Associate Dean of New Century College, at George Mason University. Her teaching and scholarship interests focus on positive psychology and leadership, well-being, and ethics. She is co-author of, Exploring Leadership: For College Students Who Want To Make A Difference
Sara Oliveri, BA, MAPP, is a life coach, speaker, and business owner. She is one of fewer than 300 people in the world to earn a master’s degree in positive psychology. Sara is the founder of a coaching & consulting firm in Washington, D.C. where she offers life coaching and organizational training. As a life coach Sara works one-on-one with individuals to help them maximize joy and fulfillment in their lives.
On the show we discuss;
- Positive psychology- from an illness paradigm to thriving paradigm
- The Center for Consciousness & Transformation at George Mason University
- George Mason University as the Well-Being U.
- Creation a culture of well-being
- Understanding Happiness and Human Well-Being: an informative and experiential class
- Social and economic benefits of implementing positive psychology in the work place